Robots at School
Sky Languages In-Company Homework
Robots for school.
Every kid has dreamed about having a robot as a friend, right? Well, imagine if we had robots at school to help us! Do you think that your children would want to go to school more? What can robots do at school for us? Let’s see the video and find out! As always, we have questions for debate after the video. Enjoy!
- Why do children like the robots?
- Do you think that the novelty of the robots is why the children are excited? Or is there more?
- What are the real advantages of having robots in schools?
- Can you think of any special uses for them in school?
- Would you like to have robots in the schools of your city? Why?
- Do you think that young children understand that robots are not alive?
IDIOM: to take a firm stand on something (verb): to refuse to change your opinion or decision
The government has taken a firm stand on the number of refugees it will accept.
I can’t convince him because he has already taken a firm stand on that issue.
We’re not taking a firm stand on this, we’re open to any suggestions.
Please send us any comments about these homework videos or your classes!