Personal Internet Security
Sky Languages In-Company Homework
This week the “Wannacry” virus caused major problems for companies and individuals around the world. It also made a lot of people think about cyber-security. I know that I updated my virus program! Did you? The problem is that updating your virus protection might not be enough. Let’s watch this week’s video and talk about it! As always, after the video you have the questions for debate. Enjoy!
- Is the story of “Tim” possible? Why or why not?
- What protection do you use to protect yourself online? Is it enough?
- Have you ever had a problem with a virus or identity theft?
- Do you have different passwords for all your different accounts? Why or why not?
- Do you think that cyber-security will be easier or more difficult in the future? Why?
IDIOM: A drawback: (noun) a disadvantage, hindrance or inconvenience
Your suggestion has one serious drawback, which is that it is likely to reduce profit margins.
We couldn’t find any drawback in their offer; it appears to be excellent.
They weren’t happy with our proposal because in their opinion, it had too many drawbacks.
Please send us any comments about these homework videos or your classes!