Sky Languages In-Company Homework
Do you have a desk at work? Do you have your personal pictures and other decoration there? In some companies this isn’t easy because they use “Hot Desking”. What is that? Let’s watch this week’s video and see! As always, after the video you have the questions for debate. Enjoy!
- Would you enjoy hot desking? Why or why not?
- Do you know any companies that use hot desking? Where are they located?
- Can you think of 3 or more advantages for the company of “Hot Desking”?
- Can you think of any other ways a company could achieve these advantages without hot desking?
- What are the disadvantages for the company?
- Can you think of three advantages and three disadvantages for the employees?
IDIOM:To go the extra mile (verb): to make a special effort to achieve something
We really need to get this client, so make sure you go the extra mile with them.
She knew that going the extra mile would make her the best salesperson in the department.
It was her 40th birthday, so we went the extra mile to make the party spectacular.
Please send us any comments about these homework videos or your classes!