The Litter App
Sky Languages In-Company Homework
An App for litter.
Does your city have a problem with litter? I know that my city does! How can an App help? Let’s watch the video and see what you think! As always, we have questions for debate after the video. Enjoy!
- Does your city have a problem with litter?
- Can litter have an economic impact on a city? How?
- What do you think is the most common type of litter in your city?
- What could be done to reduce litter in your city?
- Who would use this app? Why?
- Who could financially benefit from it?
- Can you think of any other use for something like this?
IDIOM: to play by ear (verb): to make decisions as the situation happens, improvise
You can’t play by ear at the negotiation table. You need a plan!
I don’t have anything prepared for the meeting so I’ll just play by ear.
He never thinks about strategy. He always plays by ear and it works for him.
Please send us any comments about these homework videos or your classes!